Please consider me for any full-time position north of I-70 and East of Michigan Road that does NOT include the words Adesa, KAR, "requirements gathering," DCS, Salesforce, Ivy Tech, healthcare, "optimize relationships," State of Indiana, Herff Jones, "fast paced" and "exciting" in the same sentence, RCI, "competitive salary," EDI, Navient/Sallie Mae, or "other duties as assigned." Seriously, I have an Outlook rule. These won't even get to my inbox.
:: WORK HISTORY
|(Multiple Contract Agencies) -- Indianapolis
May 2017 to Present
(Multiple Contract Positions)
- Key member of project to implement EVMS system to track project data and provide integration between SAP, Workday, ForProject, Primavera, Encore Empower, and Artemis Costview systems in compliance with NDIA ANSI EIA 748 acceptance standards.
- Key member of project to design and implement a collaborative VR/AR MBSE environment for use by multiple, distributed engineering teams in collaboration with the Department of Defense.
- Key member of multi-million-dollar project to upgrade multiple corporate data centers for an international manufacturing company. Project included core switch consolidation, Cisco Prime installation, Internet POP migration, legacy/end-of-life decommissioning, and Firewall/ASA policy refresh.
- Assist with assessment, analysis, and prioritization of $250 million infrastructure project portfolio for cost justification, risk mitigation, business impact, and compliance with corporate architecture standards and FISMA/NIST 800-53/FIPS PUB 200 requirements. Developed RFPs and coordinated project goals and tasks between multiple project teams, vendors, and business stakeholders.
- Converted, scrubbed, and migrated data from ABB Ellipse ERP to new Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation. Recommended improvements to business processes affected by Dynamics implementation. Formalized and documented existing business processes.
|Harrison College -- Indianapolis
April 2018 to September 2018
Academic Advisory Board Member -- Information Technology
|Key Benefit Administrators -- Indianapolis
February 2015 to February 2017
Technical Business Analyst
- Assist in creation of a new PMO department and associated processes for a rapidly-growing third-party healthcare plan administrator.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to elicit requirements and document the productís vision and scope for all technical projects company-wide.
- Performed cost/benefit analyses on all project requests for presentation to senior management. Ensure all solutions meet business strategic goals.
- Work closely with architect to develop, spec, and document solutions in accordance with captured requirements.
- Work with development and QA team to answer questions and clarify issues/defects in developed solution.
- Served as key member of Agent Commission portal in design and specification of a on-line application to provide online commission statements for agents and managers across multiple provider companies.
|Quest Information Systems -- Indianapolis
February 2013 to January 2015
Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis,task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Work closely with development team and clients on proposed solutions. Monitor milestones and review deliverables.
- Led project to develop a SharePoint-based solution for tracking regulatory-related documents through approval processes for state government. Managed development team, created proposal for final product, assisted with subsequent RFP.
- Key member of project to design and build mobile website and mobile app for the State of Indianaís voter registration system.
- Key member of team to evaluate, implement, and verify electronic poll books at multiple Indiana voting centers. Assisted with design of integration system with existing voter registration software.
|Galvin Technologies. -- Indianapolis
May 2012 to February 2013
Business Analyst, Support Manager, Internet Marketing Specialist
- Elicited project requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, process flow modeling, and use cases. Work with developers to design/recommend solution that meets all requirements.
- Provided monthly SEO analyses and web traffic reports to select clients. Evaluated current content marketing strategies and recommended changes.
- Maintained client social presence on websites and social networks via ghost blog posts, social media posts, press releases, forum participation, and blog commenting on related sites.
- Managed all customer support calls and client relationships. Coordinated all support-related projects through development and implementation.
|ChaCha Search, Inc. -- Carmel
June 2011 to April 2012
Technical Business Analayst
- Worked with the product manager or project sponsor to document the productís vision and the projectís scope.
- Wrote requirements specifications according to test-driven and behavior-driven (TDD / BDD) development standards using Cucumber / Gherkin.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend any additional technical tools required to meet business goals.
- Key member of Powered By/Widget development team in design and specification of a portable applet for partner web sites.
- Served as key member of the implementation and quality team in support of ChaChaís integration with Dexetraís IRIS Android application. Made recommendations to content and engineering teams to improve performance and raise quality to meet user and business expectations.
- Managed affiliate traffic quality and made recommendations for site optimization and business process changes using metrics and thresholds taken from Adometry and Ominture for a ComScore Top 50 web site.
|The Jackson Group -- Indianapolis
August 2006 to June 2011
As Technical Services Manager
As Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Working manager of a staff of AS-400 operators, network analysts, and systems engineers.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of more than 30 HP/Dell/IBM servers running Windows server 2000/2003, OS400 and Linux operating systems.
- Restructured and improved the company Help Desk by increasing customer satisfaction with faster response times and increased turnaround time by 90%.
- Operate and maintain a hybrid Cisco/Nortel routing and switching environment providing data services to thousands of clients including intranet, extranet and Internet users.
- Performed duties as Chief Security Officer tasked with moving Jackson Group companies towards Level 1 CISP/PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance.
- Act as technical sales engineer in pitches, presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Work directly with clients during discovery phase of projects. Perform all technical requirements gathering and workflow analysis. Map business rules against functional and business requirements. Set expectations and metrics for success criteria. Produce needs analysis documentation, business cases, and ROI models as needed. Lead development of formal technical proposals for clients.
- Produce a variety of whitepapers for both internal and client use in order to clarify and expound on company technology and industry best practices.
- Design and architect new software projects using use case/UML modeling in both Agile and RUP environments. Coordinate with programming team leaders to develop iterative production timelines. Ensure that projects remain within scope and budget and meet all business requirements and success criteria.
The 2MI Group -- Columbus / Indianapolis
June 2004 to August 2006
- Provide overall technical vision and strategy for the company. Head up research and development of new products and technologies. Develop business plans, budgets, investor presentations, and technical sales presentations.
- Work directly with clients during discovery phase of projects and prepare needs analysis, business cases, ROI models, and formal proposals.
- Manage in-house and off-shore programming teams during development and implementation phases of software projects.
- Designed, architected, and built web-based business management suite including calendar, contact manager, marketing campaign manager, knowledge base, project manager, time tracking, and other office communications systems.
- Designed, architected, prototyped, and managed development of School District Data Warehouse.
- Designed, architected, prototyped, and managed development of Law Enforcement Case Management System.
- Designed invoicing system for small coin and stamp supply shop.
- Act as technical point of contact for the customer during implementation and post-implementation of new software projects.
- Designed, owned, and operated two local job boards supporting hundreds of users and companies.
Integrated Network Strategies (INS) -- Carmel, IN
May 2001 to May 2004
Software Engineer / Network Engineer / Consultant
- Supported over two dozen clients in areas of web development, business process analysis, custom application development, and network administration
- Served as technical contact during all phases of the sales cycle, and provided all post-sales support.
- Designed and built time tracking and priority management software for national service organization
- Designed and built high-traffic open house web site for large realty organization
- Designed and built intranet site for major hospital trauma center including physician scheduling utility, meeting minute organizer, knowledge base, and a variety of communications tools
- Designed and built quote management system for nation-wide restaurant equipment manufacturer
- Provide customizations and add-ons for IAS Visual Advance, ACCPAC, and Accountmate financial packages
- Designed and built two sports registration packages for local youth sports organizations
- Designed and built accounts receivable system for local healthcare organization
ConTech, Inc. -- Carmel, IN
May 1999 to May 2001
- Responsible for all internal computer operations for company
- Designed and developed in-house CRM, financial, and business management systems
- Designed and built corporate computer network
- Designed and build corporate web site
- Implemented and administered Unicenter AHD help desk system for call-center and integration with in-house business management software
- Oversaw shutdown of I.T. operations when company went out of business.
Suburban Health Organization -- Indianapolis, IN
February 1998 to April 1999
- Responsible for network and desktop support for three company sites.
- Helped to implement and integrate EDI system with existing data warehouse
- Developed ad-hoc reporting and analysis tools as needed
Community Hospitals Indianapolis -- Indianapolis, IN
February 1996 to January 1998
Server Support Analyst
- Responsible for server and desktop support for ProHealth and VEI buildings.
- Developed and maintained fee schedule database
- Administered departmental data warehouse
- Coordinated vendors in implementation of call tracking and help desk software
- Coordinated contractors and vendors in installation of new wiring closet
SayTech Corporation -- Indianapolis, IN
September 1992 to January 1996
Lead Software Development Engineer
- Developed to specifications the first three versions of a remote multimedia training and presentation software
- Designed, developed, documented, and maintained over 20 retail software packages
- Served as technical contact during all phases of the sales cycle, and provided post-sales technical support